DUBAI CITY TOUR
MALL OF EMIRATES
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You must book Dubai City Tour 48 hours before your tour. For more information, please use the Booking Form OR Connect via WhatsApp
- All prices are per person.
- Refreshments and lunch are not included unless otherwise requested.
- All prices are per person.
- You must cancel your tour at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure. 100% Cancellation Apply if you notify less than 24 hours before your tour day. No Refund
- You must notify 24 hours in advance if you wish to cancel or reschedule your tour. There will not be any additional charges. You must reschedule the trip within the same year as the original trip.
- English Language tour guide licensed by professional.
- Children under 3 years old are free of charge. Above 3 years, the same price as an adult will apply.
- Private transport can be arranged for groups and families upon request.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- We have the right to allocate seating according to availability.
- All shared transfers are handled on SIC / Sharing with Other Tourists unless you have requested and been confirmed for premium services.
- All vehicles come fully insured to cover passengers in the unlikely event of an accident.
JUMEIRA MOSQUE DRESS CODE
- Men – Long-Sleeved Shirts and Full-Length Trousers (ankle-length).
- Women: Long trousers or skirts, long-sleeve shirts or tops, nothing tight, and a headscarf are essential to cover your head (important).
- You can pay at pick-up time via cash, or there is an option to pay online too. 5 % percent extra charges if you want to pay via card.
DUBAI CITY TOUR OVERVIEW
We offer an array of the best packages for the Dubai City Tour. Dubai City tours are inexpensive and comfortable, together with excitement and excitement. We’ll do our best to assist you in exploring both the ancient and fascinating life of Dubai and its contemporary, mesmerizing and dazzling side. It is possible to visit the best and most renowned places during your stay, such as The Dubai Museum, which is located within Al Fahidi Fort. The museum has a variety of objects and artifacts that can transport you on a journey through time. One of the most impressive works by the architect was the Jumeirah mosque. It can inspire its visitors with an amazing blend of Islamic and modern-day architecture. However the modern and glamorous part of Dubai is filled with wonders. They boast some of the most amazing attractions such as the Burj Al Arab Hotel, which holds the distinction as the sole hotel with seven stars anywhere in the world. What can we forget to have the time to visit Jumeirah Beach? In short this tour, this Dubai City tour will be a one-of-a most unique and memorable experiences of your life. It will captivate you and create lasting memories. We can get you there by offering high-end services.
THERE ARE MANY THINGS TO SEE AND DO AROUND DUBAI
There are numerous choices and things that one could do and do well during your Dubai City Tour. Everybody is free to select depending on their preferences, whether they’re more into the historic side that is Dubai and its contemporary aspect. But, here’s an assortment of activities that everyone would like to do when they are in Dubai.
SIGHTSEEING TOUR IN DUBAI
It may seem like a small, unattractive thing initially, but once you’ve had a go you’ll never see them ever again with the same angle and viewpoint. If you’re looking to take your Dubai City Tour tour on your own and not in a group, then the best option is to travel by Dubai big buses. Dubai is a city with a lot of development with a thriving tourist industry. By hopping on the Dubai large bus, one is able to enjoy the sights of all the stunning spots within Dubai. For the entire journey, there are approximately 35 stops.
This is a good news story for thrill-seekers who want to experience an adventure filled with thrills and excitement. Don’t miss the chance to go to Dubai Desert Safari. It could be a life-changing experience for a few. It is possible to experience the grandeur and the beauty in the desert. Visitors can enjoy the best sunset or sunrise views of their lives. Its days are full of glamour and elegance and its evenings are serene and beautiful.
VISIT BURJ KHALIFA
As the world’s highest building, Burj Khalifa is a well-known brand to everyone and is a well-known iconic landmark in the city. I would say this is an ample reasons to go to Burj Khalifa. The towering structure will impress visitors with its stunning view and its amazing architecture. If you’re not suffering from fear of heights, then it is recommended that you visit the top level of the building. You will get the best views and experiences in your lifetime. Also, you can go to the highest observatory in the world here.
The last item on the list of best activities to experience in Dubai City Tour is Motiongate Dubai. This amazing park was launched in the year 2016 and holds the distinction of being the largest themed Entertainment Park here. It is possible to enjoy your favourite animated tales here and get an opportunity to meet your favorite characters.
AQUAVENTURE THE WATERPARK IS LOCATED AT ATLANTIS THE PALM
In the middle of Atlantis, The Palm amazing and exhilarating Water Park Aquaventure is a must to cool its guests during hot and sunny days. The main attraction to these places is the fact that it is situated on a man-made , artificial island. You can swim through the tunnel, while watching swimming with sharks and stingrays. It’s time to visit the place. It’s going to be the best experiences you’ve ever had.