ABU DHABI CITY TOUR
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You must book Abu Dhabi City Tour 48 hours before your tour. For more information, please use the Booking Form OR Connect via WhatsApp
- All prices are per person.
- Refreshments and lunch are not included unless otherwise requested.
- All prices are per person.
- You must cancel your tour at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure. 100% Cancellation Apply if you notify less than 24 hours before your tour day. No Refund
- You must notify 24 hours in advance if you wish to cancel or reschedule your tour. There will not be any additional charges. You must reschedule the trip within the same year as the original trip.
- English Language tour guide licensed by professional.
- Children under 3 years old are free of charge. Above 3 years, the same price as an adult will apply.
- Private transport can be arranged for groups and families upon request.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- We have the right to allocate seating according to availability.
- All shared transfers are handled on SIC / Sharing with Other Tourists unless you have requested and been confirmed for premium services.
- All vehicles come fully insured to cover passengers in the unlikely event of an accident.
GRAND MOSQUE DRESS CODE
- Men – Long-Sleeved Shirts and Full-Length Trousers (ankle-length).
- Women: Long trousers or skirts, long-sleeve shirts or tops, nothing tight, and a headscarf are essential to cover your head (important).
- You can pay at pick-up time via cash, or there is an option to pay online too. 5 % percent extra charges if you want to pay via card.
ABU DHABI CITY TOUR OVERVIEW
Are you planning on visiting Abu Dhabi but are looking for the best tour operator to guide you through the stunning Abu Dhabi city? Abu Dhabi then considers us. The needs and requirements of our customers are top of the list and we try to offer as much convenience as we can for all of our clients. We will provide top services to help you get the most enjoyable holiday of a lifetime.
We can arrange a variety of custom trips designed according to the needs of our clients and will help you explore this gem of the Arab world. On the way, you will enjoy the best excursion with a stunning panorama of the towering city. On the way, you will have the opportunity to go to the famous Sheikh Zayed Mosque. But, there are numerous other things to do on the trip, such as visiting the heritage villages, Yas Island, and many more. There is a chance to have one of the best moments of your life and create lasting memories.
WHY SHOULD YOU GO TO ABU DHABI?
You might be wondering what is the reason to visit Abu Dhabi if you have been to Dubai city. But the most important thing to remember is that even though both cities are neighbors and belong to the Arab World still, the city’s features that are not visible differ completely. While they are both in the same region, it is not a guarantee that they have the same features and offer the same attractions. Abu Dhabi has its own distinctive features that are completely distinct from Dubai and provides visitors with an unforgettable experience once you’ve been there. Abu Dhabi is the capital of the U.A.E which is also a huge regional powerhouse.
ACTIVITIES TO ENJOY IN ABU DHABI
If you’re contemplating the various options one could accomplish within Abu Dhabi. Do not fret. Abu Dhabi city is no shortage of choices for visitors. Here are a few of the best experiences anyone could have while visiting Abu Dhabi.
SHEIKH ZAYED GRAND MOSQUE
Who doesn’t know who is the owner of Sheik The Al Zayed mosque? It doesn’t matter where you are in the world if you enjoy traveling and have an interest in the beauty of architecture than you should hear the name. Without hesitation you can state that the Sheikh Al Zayed Mosque is the iconic landmark of Abu Dhabi. It is a stunning combination of claddings in Macedonian marble. Mosque is proudly reflecting the hues from Mameluke, Ottoman, and Fatimid design. Its combination is a masterpiece of Islamic architecture. It took 20 years complete the masterpiece, and it was open to the public since 2007. The public can view the stunning work of art in the interior as well as outside of the mosque.
This park is specifically created for car racing enthusiasts. It’s an amusement park that lets visitors to experience the exciting experience in Formula One racing. Kids can also learn to drive on the Junior GT track whereas, for a thrilling adventure, adrenaline addicts are waiting for all of you to take a ride on the thrilling roller coasters that fly. Also, it has a fantastic collection of Ferrari automobiles.
EMIRATES PALACE HOTEL - THE EPITOME OF LUXURY
Emirates Palace Hotel Abu Dhabi is an enthralling landmark that’s a joy to experience for every one of the guests who pass through its magnificent doors. All the aforementioned and the dazzling imaginative mind emerge when faculties are able to enjoy an amazing and unforgettable experience. Experience the quality of lavishness that fills every part of this serene heaven!
ABU DHABI HERITAGE VILLAGE EXPLORE HISTORY AT ITS BEST!
If you’re planning to take an excursion to a city that has a rich architectural splendor and history Look no further than The Abu Dhabi Heritage Village situated near the heart of Abu Dhabi City. This renowned landmark is a wonderful experience to explore.
This stunning island created by man is absolutely luxurious and comfortable, with stunning views of the ocean. It is a great place to spend the day taking a dip in the ocean in a serene atmosphere away from the bustling day-to-day routine. Other highlights on the island are Yas Aqua Park Yas Marina Circuit for car racing, and Yas Malls to shop.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Grand mosque’s timing is from 09:00 to 22:00 on Saturday and Thursday, and 16:30 to 22:00 on Fridays.
A full day pass to Ferrari World, including all rides, costs AED 295 per adult and AED 230 for Juniors.
Abu Dhabi is 135 km from Dubai. It takes approximately 01 hour and 30 mins to drive there.
Abu Dhabi is the Capital of UAE and a Jewel of Emirates. It offers many attractions for tourists, including Grand Mosque and Heritage Village, Emirates Palaces, Emirates Towers, Emirates Towers. Dates Market, Corniche, and many more.
Yes, cash is accepted at pick-up. You can also confirm your booking online.
For 6 hours of Tour at each location, the stopover time is approximately 20-30 minutes. For a premium full-day tour, the stopover time is between 40-50 minutes and includes 3 hours at Ferrari World.