Dubai weather and best time to visit Dubai (2021)Posted on June 11th, 2021
Being a desert city, there isn’t much difference in the weather across the year in Dubai. Dubai, it could be said, has only two seasons: hot and hotter. Between November and March is the perfect time to visit Dubai. During the so-called winter months, the weather is nice, ideal for going to the beach, exploring, and generally wandering around.
With crowds bustling in the numerous beaches, this is the peak tourist season and the best time to visit Dubai. While Dubai does not receive much rain, the humidity can be very high. Dubai attracts visitors like a magnet for its glitz and glam. The winter months, from November to April, are the perfect time to visit Dubai.
If it’s the malls, the Burj Khalifa, the cutting-edge locations, the diverse range of events, adventures, and encounters, Dubai has it all. The Dubai Shopping Festival, which brings the city to life in January and February, attracts many tourists. It is one of the world’s biggest urban cities, and you owe it to yourself to see it at least once. And of course, you cannot forget the fabulous desert safari Dubai deals or the city tours.
Winter (November to March)
The best time to visit Dubai is during the so-called winter season, which runs from November to March. The winter in Dubai is excellent and ideal for a variety of outdoor activities. The city gets extremely crowded during this period, particularly in January and February. The Dubai Shopping Festival, which takes place in January and February, attracts many tourists, bringing the city to life.
Hotel rates are rising, airfare is rising, and everything seems to be out of control. However, if you book ahead of time, you will skip the hassles. The rainy season in Dubai is expected to last from January to March, but the rains aren’t particularly heavy. There could be no rain at all some years.
- Weather – The arrival of the cooler months brings much-needed relief to the region. In November, the temperature decreases to a pleasant 25° C. The temperature begins to drop into the early twenties in November and December, and the evening becomes chilly. In February, the temperature begins to rise, but Dubai maintains its good weather. Mild rainfall and a few thunderstorms are expected during the season, lasting around 3-4 days – nothing to stop you from getting around or attending any scheduled events. This would be the best time to visit Dubai because of the weather.
- Reasons to visit now: The weather and the events play a significant role in deciding the best time to visit Dubai. The perfect season helps you to move around the city freely. Winter months in Dubai are the best to do so. You can take advantage of this weather to explore the city
- Tips: Despite the warm weather, there are a few things to remember during this time of the year. Evenings can be cold, so bring some long-sleeved shirts and a sweater with you to stay warm. In January and February, the sun is brighter, and although the heat probably wouldn’t bother you, UV rays will. Before you leave the building, apply a thick layer of sunscreen.
Summer (April to October)
In April, the weather starts to warm up, and by May, it’s officially humid. Temperatures in the forties are common throughout the summer (centigrade). Dubai is pretty hot and humid during the summer. Although there has been little rain, the humidity remains high.
Enjoying the outdoors and sightseeing is almost difficult. It’s impossible to go to the beach because it’s so hot. On the other hand, the malls and supermarkets are all air-conditioned, allowing you to shop inconvenience.
If you happen to be in Dubai at this time, you should take some precautions. Keeping yourself hydrated by drinking lots of water and other fluids is very important. Don’t go anywhere without sufficient sunscreen on your face. Bring your water and never go out in the middle of the day.
- Weather: Over the season, the sun shines brightly in Dubai. For 12 hours a day, the city is flooded with waves of the shimmering sun. The temperature will soar into the early forties and even the fifties on rare occasions. During these months, the humidity and heat levels begin to rise. Sandstorms rage through the area, making it impossible to navigate.
- Significance: The majority of recreational sports and events are prohibited in these temperatures. However, the city should not completely shut down during this period. The Dubai Summer Surprises festival spans ten exciting weeks, each with a different theme. Anything is celebrated, from food to literature to nature.
- Reasons to visit now: Even though Dubai gets direct heat of the sun during these months, the city’s interiors are air-conditioned and cool. It allows you to remain comfortable indoors. Hotels have excellent dining and lodging offers.
- Tips: During this time of year, staying hydrated is crucial. Drink at least 2-3 litres of water a day and eat light meals. After all, it wouldn’t be a great experience to fall sick in the middle of the tour. Wear loose clothing and bring antiperspirant with you. Over everything, aim to keep the whole journey indoors. A desert safari Dubai deals would be an exception, but review the weather forecast before booking.
If you come at the right time, Dubai has a whole calendar of fun waiting for you. Though Dubai is well-equipped to withstand the sun, it is always prudent to take precautions during the summer months. When you visit Dubai is the right time, trying out the various city tours becomes pleasant. So there you have it: the atmosphere in Dubai in all its sun-kissed beauty.